WHATSAPP is working on a load great updates – and some of them have been revealed ahead of time.
Insiders revealed nine significant changes to the app including a major upgrade that will benefit emoji enthusiasts.
When WhatsAppIt uses a beta version of the app to test new features.
Nine changes are currently being developed or rolling out, which might interest you.
Some are now available while others may take weeks, or even months, to land.
It is possible to scrap some of the changes altogether.
Coming WhatsApp changes
Here’s WABetaInfo stating that there is more to come…
- Unread chats can be filtered
- Use any emoji to react to messages
- Cover photos for business profiles
- WhatsApp calls: You can now message and mute other people via WhatsApp
- Migration chats from Android phones into iPhone (available as a beta)
- Approval system for group membership
- Windows automatic media albums
- Beta version of the ability to pause or resume voice notes
- WhatsApp messages reactions on Windows (beta)
Follow our guide to join WhatsApp beta if you want to test all new features first.
How to join WhatsApp Beta
To download WhatsApp beta for your smartphone you need to go to Google Play on your Android and search for WhatsApp.
Scroll down until you find it “Become a Beta Tester”.
Tap the “I’m In”Click the button, then click “Join”Click here to confirm.
You will now need to wait for an update to the beta version.
Joining the WhatsApp beta on iPhone is more difficult, and has limited capacity.
Follow Apple’s guide Here.
- Read all the latest Phones & Gadgets news
- Stay up-to-date with Apple stories
- Find the latest news on Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram
Top Phone and Gadget hacks and tips
Are you looking for hacks and tips for your smartphone? You want to discover the secret features of social media apps. We’ve got you covered…
Find the most recent WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and other tech gadget stories right here.
We will pay you for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Send us an email at [email protected]