LASD: Additional victims sought after 69 years-old man charged with sexually abusing 2 girls.

Authorities are searching for additional victims of a man aged 69 who allegedly sexually assaulted two girls between 2011 and 2012 while he lived in South El Monte.

Jesus Ramirez-Ramirez was arrested last month in connection with the sexual abuse, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said in a Friday news release.

Later, the L.A. County District Attorney Office filed three felonies of lewd acts with children.

Officials said that he is currently being held under $1.3 million bail.

“Based on the nature of the allegation and the proximity of Mr. Ramirez’s residence to children, detectives believe there may be additional unidentified victims,” sheriff’s officials said in the news release. “Detectives are seeking the public’s help in identifying any such victims.”

There are no further details regarding the allegations or the suspect.

Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s special victims bureau toll free tip line at 877-710-5273 or by email at [email protected] 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here