The Small Business Rental Assistance Grant Program is now open in LA Second round of aid applications Monday.
The grant was made to aid merchants affected in the pandemic.
The merchant financial aid application period will open at 10 a.m. This aid can be up to $15,000 and is intended to pay rent fees.
Merchants who want to apply to these funds can visit any of the available business centers in the area. There they will be able to receive assistance filling out the application. They can also visit your business to offer assistance, or they can do it remotely.
Click to view a list these centers located in Los Angeles. here.
Who qualifies for business assistance in Los Angeles?
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for this grant:
- You can have a business that has a physical commercial
- Los Angeles: Have a business registration certificate
- Are you active prior to March 1, 2020?
- No annual earnings exceeding $5 million
- These requirements are not enough. The merchant must also have a minimum of $2,500 rent debt
What is the time frame for the application?
The application process opens Monday, July 11, at 10:00 a.m., to close Wednesday, July 20, at 5:00 p.m.
If you were not eligible for this aid in the first round, you won’t be able apply again.
You can also go to any of these business centers for help if they make a mistake and refuse you help.