Harry Styles’ stalker says he broke into the star’s home despite a restraining order

Harry Styles’ stalker pleaded guilty to breaking into her home in north London, February 16, 2022.

Pablo-Diana Orero Tarazaga (29), was at his property when the singer-turned-actor got into an altercation.

Harry met the stalker several years later, after he was convicted of stalking the Music For A Sushi Restaurant starmaker in 2019.

READ MORE: Harry Styles takes the stage to fashion with his Gucci collection

Harry, 28 years old, and his house were prohibited from the Spanish native.

Earlier this year, Pablo-Diana Orero Tarazaga, who identifies as bi-gender was charged with breaking a restraining order in order to harass, criminal damage to property valued under £5,000, assault by beating and using violence to secure entry to Harry’s house.



Pablo-Diana Orero Tarazaga was convicted of breaking into Harry Styles’ home in north London.

The stalker has pleaded guilty now to violating the restraining ordeal.

Presenting earlier today at Wood Green Crown Court, north London [June 23]Tarazaga wore a grey tracksuit.

The accused denies the charges of common assault and damaging property, using violence for entry to the property, and abetting the arrest. “plant pot belonging to Harry Styles”.



Harry was in his home at the time of the break-in
Harry was home when the break in occurred.

“I declare myself guilty for breaching the restraining order and entering the house but not guilty to the assault.”

The court heard that Tarazaga was currently in hospital. An August trial date has been scheduled at the same court.

Daily Star reached out for comments to Harry Styles’ representatives.

Styles, who performed in Dublin on June 22nd as part of his Love On Tour world tour, is unlikely to have been in court.



Tarazaga was initially ordered to stay 250 meters away from Harry
Harry ordered Tarazaga to initially stay 250m from Harry.

The singer performed recently to approximately 500,000 fans in the UK, Ireland and two sold-out nights at Wembley Stadium.

The Grammy Award-winning hitmaker, who was also on his Dublin trip, left everyone in awe when he and Bono took Eve, Bono’s daughter, for a swim at Vico. This showcased his impressive, well-maintained physique.

The former One Direction singer is now preparing to launch his first Gucci clothing line, which was revealed at Milan Fashion Week.



Harry has been delighting fans with his Love On Tour stadium performances
Harry delights fans with his Love On Tour stadium performances

Styles joined forces with Alessandro Michele (Gucci’s creative Director) for a “1970s pop bohemian” collection.

Styles’s outfit choices often leave fans stunned, so the line HAHAHAHAHA was named.

Alessandro spoke of Harry and said that Harry has an amazing sense of fashion.



Harry has previously revealed he feels freer since One Direction split
Harry previously stated that he feels more free since One Direction split.

“Observing his ability to combine items of clothing in a way that is out of the ordinary compared to the required standards of taste and common sense and the homogenisation of appearance.”

Harry is more at ease now that he has taken the solo route to his music.

Vogue previously interviewed him: “Clothes are there to have fun with and experiment with and play with, what’s really exciting is that all of these lines are just kind of crumbling away.

“If you eliminate the “There’s clothing for men and there are clothes for women”, you will be able to play in a wider arena.

READ NEXT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here